link to Member List no longer working

airtommy

When I click on "Member List" it takes me to the search page.  Until recently it took me to a complete list of our members, and you could also sort by different metrics.

@James

2 hours ago, Marc said:

6,252 RESULTS

and I'm lucky to get two likes on a song. :)

PLEASE keep sharing those songs on this forum! It’s one of the great things about the site for me. 

Are you on the MV Facebook group? Seems like they may appreciate the music there, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2019 at 1:58 AM, Dadrian said:

PLEASE keep sharing those songs on this forum! It’s one of the great things about the site for me. 

Are you on the MV Facebook group? Seems like they may appreciate the music there, too. 

My post history is usually between midnight and 4am and I can sometimes get easily excited when I hear something good for the first time. :balloon:

I don't have Facebook anymore, I'll have a look later if it will let me without logging in.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow, I didn't see the notification for this thread. And you're right, Member List seems to just be loading a search page now. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with any recent software updates. But I'll take a look in the Admin CP and see what I can find. 

Edit: The way the member list worked was through the search, but now search links just load up the search page rather than doing the search for you. You can still view the member list the old way by going to the search, clicking the Member Search tab and clicking Search Members. 

I don't know if there's anything I can do to fix it yet but I'll keep looking into it. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:47 AM, James said:

Wow, I didn't see the notification for this thread. And you're right, Member List seems to just be loading a search page now. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with any recent software updates. But I'll take a look in the Admin CP and see what I can find. 

Edit: The way the member list worked was through the search, but now search links just load up the search page rather than doing the search for you. You can still view the member list the old way by going to the search, clicking the Member Search tab and clicking Search Members. 

I don't know if there's anything I can do to fix it yet but I'll keep looking into it. 

The member search will pull up a member list, but if you try to sort by post count and reputation , it goes back to the search home page.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, airtommy said:

The member search will pull up a member list, but if you try to sort by post count and reputation , it goes back to the search home page.

Yeah, it seems like something is broken. 

• 2 months later...