Miami Vice: The Video Game.

Detective_Crockett

vwidcThDGnA

Let me start off by saying, this game is truly awful :) even for back then standards.  Has anyone ever had the misfortune of playing it? I gotta say if you want a real Miami Vice game on PS2 or PC, the obvious answer is Vice City or Scarface The World Is Yours. 

• Haha 3

• Administrators

I unfortunately played through a couple of levels, actually I think I got through half the game before I gave up on it due to being repetitive. It's just a "go through this building and shoot the place up" game. Like a bad version of Max Payne. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Crockettt said:

Yeah, horrible game, bad control, ugly graphics. Hope the next GTA will be set in Vice City.

All rumours point to it being Vice City and South America. Possibly set in the 70s and/or 80s. Inspired by Narcos, along with the usual Scarface and Miami Vice.

It's been rumoured and hyped to be Vice City ever since GTA 5 came out in 2013, so it just seems most likely to me. They left images and signs of Vice City all over Los Santos, which made many to believe that it's a clue. 

However we have to wait as I think Bully 2 will be first, and will be revealed at the end of this year with release next year. Then maybe during E3 2020 when the next-generation consoles are revealed, they will reveal GTA 6 also. Or reveal GTA 6 in October-November 2020 - Release 2022 on the next-gen console.

Bully 2 will be a "reveal trailer 1 and release 6 months later" thing which they always seem to do with their smaller titles. So reveal October-November for release in May. And something to play over the American summer during summer break from school. Makes sense? Nobody currently going to school would want to go home and play a game about going to school. So after that, then it's finally GTA 6 VIce City. :) 

• Like 2

I played with this game and still have it on my collection of PS2 games ...

OK ... it was painful ! ...

Do you remember the game in the 80's on spectrum and amstrad ?

I loved this game, and it was pretty hard ...

Actually its funny you bring this up, as I was just watching a metal jesus video, as yes that is his real name lol and it was brought up here literally just two days ago

gotta admit I am kinda tempted but yet no too lol

and with GTA, their is other hints that it might be vice city next, as suddenly Brian ferry, who's song more than this from vice city had a song of his added to the soundtrack of gta 5

mind you they cut it down by about 4 minutes at the start

but its there

plus one of the more famous songs from vice city, Joe Jackson's stepping out was added to the radio, its just with how bad rockstars been as of late, its kinda like an old classic tv show getting remade

like do I REALLY want them to go back to it, main thing I think they need to do is forget GTA and do either Bully or Midnight club, as rockstar seems to have forgotten how to have fun.

like look how much money they put into hiring the DJ's to do commentary, frankly I want someone to go up to dan houser and literally do this to him at 0:36 here

and yell at him, enough of the social commentary, keep the camera and the game focused on the fun, not the bull**** got it! in exactly the same tone as tommy there lol

as the guys got serious issues with things it seems judging by the writing of Red Dead, that reads like a time traveler went back to 1899 to judge it instead of actually live in it, where everyone was just a bunch of brutal bastards just trying to survive given how bad everything was

and instead it feels almost like a dream sequence that you would think John Marston would have been having at the end of red dead redemption I with how it glosses over everything, and lacks the edge the first game had.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1