Something interesting from Prodigal Son

Detective_Crockett

Well, well my eagle eyes help me yet again. Currently on my rewatch of the series, and have started Season 2 tonight and I have noticed something I didn't notice before. Just sharing it with ya'll incase you didn't see it either. 

So during Prodigal Son after C&T are beaten down by NYPD. A camera angle shows a Honda driving past. And if you look closely you can see a lady spot DJ & PMT and if you listen very closely you can hear her shout "Miami Vice!" 

Here's the video: :cool:

Edited by Detective_Crockett
Correcting
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’ve seen her waving, but never heard the shout out. I’ll check it out next time it rolls around. :checkbox:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Detective_Crockett said:

Well, well my eagle eyes help me yet again. Currently on my rewatch of the series, and have started Season 2 tonight and I have noticed something I didn't notice before. Just sharing it with ya'll incase you didn't see it either. 

So during Prodigal Son after C&T are beaten down by NYPD. A camera angle shows a Honda driving past. And if you look closely you can see a lady spot DJ & PMT and if you listen very closely you can hear her shout "Miami Vice!" 

Here's the video: :cool:

That's crazy! Thanks for posting!

LOL..you have the eye of the eagle...i must say i watched this part before, but i wasnt so sure of someone saying miami vice...time to buy new glasses. I think you are right. But its kinda weird to see this part of the scene wasnt deleted.

Since I posted this video I cannot stop laughing at Tubbs line "So what's up, Einstein?"  :) :)

• Haha 1