Season 2 - Rank Your 5 Top Villains

Robbie C.

Why should Season 1 have all the fun? Personally, I think the quality of villains only improved as Vice went on.

Here's my five in no particular order:

Maynard

'Surf'

Callie

Jackie

Adonis (yeah...he's not much of a villain but he's got style)

There are quite a few others I was tempted to throw in, but like I said the villains just seem to keep getting better.

Edited by Robbie C.
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

Why should Season 1 have all the fun? Personally, I think the quality of villains only improved as Vice went on.

Maynard

'Surf'

Callie

Jackie

There are quite a few others I was tempted to throw in, but like I said the villains just seem to keep getting better.

I want to say Nugent was more of the villain than Callie. But she was cold hearted too, no doubt!

Just now, mjcmmv said:

I want to say Nugent was more of the villain than Callie. But she was cold hearted too, no doubt!

She was the catalyst behind Ted. Without her, he doesn't appear. And without him, she just finds someone else. To me that makes her far more menacing. She's pulling the trigger every time he does.

38 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

Maynard

'Surf'

Callie

Jackie

Let's add Fuentes from Payback and Sacco from Prodigal Son, not to mention that scary Banker Dude. 

1 minute ago, Robbie C. said:

She was the catalyst behind Ted. Without her, he doesn't appear. And without him, she just finds someone else. To me that makes her far more menacing. She's pulling the trigger every time he does.

Okay, I'll give you that. He was the trigger man-she was the catalyst. 

2 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Okay, I'll give you that. He was the trigger man-she was the catalyst. 

She focused on using men, and she had the skills to reel them in.Crockett didn't stand a chance!

Still working on my list for Season 2 and 3!

Edited by mjcmmv

I'm going to go with Maynard, Surf, and Callie.

Might have to rewatch a few episodes to pick 2 more (O the hardship!) and right now I'm doing a writing challenge for August (sadly not MV, it's another fandom) so probably will not have time to re-watch :( 

• 1 year later...

Charlie Glide

Cates

Maynard

Callie & Charlie

Frank Tepper

Surprised not to see Cates or Glide in other lists, as they were really charismatic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BretuL said:

Charlie Glide

Cates

Maynard

Callie & Charlie

Frank Tepper

Surprised not to see Cates or Glide in other lists, as they were really charismatic.

Original! I like it!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, fakespyder said:

I'll have to return my MV fan credentials... Who is J.B. Johnston?

He was a powerful Wall Street banker in "The Prodigal Son" loaned the Revillas a lot of cash to help finance their drug operations.

In my opinion he was probably the most powerful person in the show, no doubt he has friends in government. Basically a Rockefeller and Rothschild type of guy.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1