• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Milton Glantz

Gordon Wiggins (Like a hurricane)

Ernesto Guerrera 

Frank Mosca

Haskell (Rising Sun of Death)

Interesting choices. And, I agree!

Oh, yeah. I need to put another one out there. AIDS. Vice was VERY daring for the time centering an episode on the AIDS epidemic and picking Esai Morales to play one of its victims. I can't in good conscience NOT list this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Oh, yeah. I need to put another one out there. AIDS. Vice was VERY daring for the time centering an episode on the AIDS epidemic and picking Esai Morales to play one of its victims. I can't in good conscience NOT list this.

Oh, yes! This was powerful! 

• 1 year later...

I'd go with Hackman (I know, recurring character with a past history with Sonny, but in S4 he does the unforgivable), then Mosca, Ernesto Guerrera , Haskell,Glantz

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:28 AM, Robbie C. said:

Burnett

Glantz

Mosca

Wiggins

Haskell

Burnett (Sonny losing his memory due to an explosion) can be technically considered a villain (sort of....). But I'd personally feel bad mentioning him among the proper villains. He didn't deliberately choose to walk over the line (although everybody else in the team at first thinks otherwise) but the trauma caused him to forget who he really is. And the fact Manolo got him first after the accident didn't help...In my view it is more a case of a forced very very 'deep deep' cover due to that twist of events...

Edited by sdiegolo78
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sdiegolo78 said:

Burnett (Sonny losing his memory due to an explosion) can be technically considered a villain (sort of....). But I'd personally feel bad mentioning him among the proper villains. He didn't deliberately choose to walk over the line (although everybody else in the team at first thinks otherwise) but the trauma caused him to forget who he really is. And the fact Manolo got him first after the accident didn't help...In my view it is more a case of a forced very very 'deep deep' cover due to that twist of events...

I classed him as a villain because that's more or less how he was shown. He's also one of the few recurring villains, and the arc also spawned El Gato in Season 5.

10 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

I classed him as a villain because that's more or less how he was shown. He's also one of the few recurring villains, and the arc also spawned El Gato in Season 5.

That's your opinion and I respect that. I just don't agree Burnett should be considered a villain on par with the aforementioned characters. Yagovitch was worse.

I always thought Yagovitch didn't even register. If I was going to pick one from that episode aside from Burnett I'd go with Gutierrez, honestly. Without his antics none of it would have happened.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

I always thought Yagovitch didn't even register. If I was going to pick one from that episode aside from Burnett I'd go with Gutierrez, honestly. Without his antics none of it would have happened.

Yeah, Gutierrez was responsible for planting the bomb in the boat causing the explosion in the first place.

Edited by sdiegolo78

2 minutes ago, sdiegolo78 said:

Yeah, Gutierrez was responsible for planting the bomb in the boat causing the explosion in the first place.

Exactly. And his attempts to get Manolo through Sonny pushed him even farther into his dissociative state.