Season 5 - Rank Your Top 5 Villains

Robbie C.

27 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

And last but not least Season 5. Again, I'll let someone else lead off.

Man, this is cat nip!!! 

Okay! Cliff and El Gato were the main bad guys in the beginning of Season 5, but Burnett has to be considered. 

I know this sounds nuts, but I think Polly Weaver and Celeste are right up there with the big boys!

Edited by mjcmmv

10 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Man, this is cat nip!!! 

Okay! Cliff and El Gato were the main bad guys in the beginning of Season 5, but Burnett has to be considered. 

I know this sounds nuts, but I think Polly Weaver and Celeste are right up there with the big boys!

I don't know about Polly in Season 4 (which is when she appeared). Had she appeared in Season 1, I'd say yes for sure. Celeste is an interesting choice, and could be in contention. I love El Gato, mostly because he is SO over the top. Kind of like Adonis... Cliff is more of a supporting bad guy in my view. And he doesn't hold a candle to Burnett.

5 minutes ago, Robbie C. said:

I don't know about Polly in Season 4 (which is when she appeared). Had she appeared in Season 1, I'd say yes for sure. Celeste is an interesting choice, and could be in contention. I love El Gato, mostly because he is SO over the top. Kind of like Adonis... Cliff is more of a supporting bad guy in my view. And he doesn't hold a candle to Burnett.

I agree Cliff is small time, but he had the muscle. El Gato was the evil SLEEZE! I hated him! 

Edited by mjcmmv