"Death and the Lady" loose flowing shirt

Titus

Just watched season 4's "Death and the Lady." In the second half of the episode, Crockett wears a loose flowing shirt that's slightly reminiscent of a Henley but it's longer and baggier with a cut that looks like it was meant to be untucked.

Anyone know what this style of shirt is called? I know I've seen it other places.

(Side note: The shirt Crockett wears in the first half of this episode (tight striped silky cut very short at the waist with mini-lapels and banded short sleeves) is nearly identical to one I had in high school during the Vice era. I remember getting a lot of compliments on it. That style never caught on, though, and died a quick death. Probably a good thing. You needed to be super-in-shape to pull it off because if you moved your arms up at all you exposed your midriff.)

Edited by Titus
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 8/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, Titus said:

Just watched season 4's "Death and the Lady." In the second half of the episode, Crockett wears a loose flowing shirt that's slightly reminiscent of a Henley but it's longer and baggier with a cut that looks like it was meant to be untucked.

Anyone know what this style of shirt is called? I know I've seen it other places.

(Side note: The shirt Crockett wears in the first half of this episode (tight striped silky cut very short at the waist with mini-lapels and banded short sleeves) is nearly identical to one I had in high school during the Vice era. I remember getting a lot of compliments on it. That style never caught on, though, and died a quick death. Probably a good thing. You needed to be super-in-shape to pull it off because if you moved your arms up at all you exposed your midriff.)

got a pic of the shirt?