PMT's album photos

Lar

Here's some pics from the gatefold of PMT's debut album, Living The Book Of My Life. These probably have been circulating individually, but what the heck. PMT eating grapes is priceless.(Sorry about this one being tilted, I simply couldn't fit the jacket in my scanner any other way)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNot a huge deal, but I figured I'd share.

Absolutely! It's your section C&B' date=' whatever I post is yours to use![/quote']THANK YOU.

Can you still get this album on CD or vinyl?

It was never available on CD, only on vinyl and cassette, needless to say both are long out of print. However, it's cheaply and easily found online, especially on vinyl.PMT's second album, Somebody, was available on CD, though it can be pricey (I paid an outrageous amount for a copy a few years back). Again, the vinyl is easily and cheaply found online (I'm not sure if a cassette version ever existed, I've never seen one, but I can't imagine there not being one).

Great pic´s. Thanks for sharing them. But what a pitty that the album isn´t available. I think there are be several fans who would like to buy one of PMT´s albums. But, of course, not at any price.

Trust me, these albums aren't good enough to pay a whole lot for them. There's a few decent tracks, but overall, poor PMT didn't have as much luck DJ when it came to music. His second album is a bit better than his first, however.All IMO, of course.