Great Article

Party_car1

19 minutes ago, IA-SteveB said:

Interesting article.  That suit they linked to on Amazon looks nice.

A lot of this is stuff we already knew. I found it interesting because they chose to focus on the very first thing we see Sonny wearing and did a breakdown of the whole ensemble. 

It's a grand part of pop culture that will always be around.  There will be enough of it to keep it on the radar for today's young people.  Even if it is just a blip it can inspire people to find out more about it and there are so many resources today.

Edited by IA-SteveB

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sometimes i think the only one guy who was able to make a white linen suit a classic since 1984 is don johnson. Other actors would make it look tacky. I was thinking if dj was the only guy able to wear anything and make it classic. Then i rememberred the s5 tubbs clothes. Maybe not. Lol

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

I’m sure some of you have seen this - but a good article and I had not seen that picture before on the header of the article from Season 3 (not MV but an event).

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/entertainment/tv/article229779539.html

I've never seen that video before, but it was very interesting. THanks for sharing it.

46 minutes ago, Christine said:

I've never seen that video before, but it was very interesting. THanks for sharing it.

My pleasure - I have read the article but the video was different.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...