Pilot script

S.FL84

2 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

That's not an actual script. It's more of a transcript of the episode, and a bad one at that. This thread has a link to the actual script: 

This  link unfortunatly doesn´t work anymore. At least for me. That´s the reason why I gave the link to this other website with the actual Pilot script.

Edited by Glades

8 minutes ago, Glades said:

This  link unfortunatly doesn´t work anymore. At least for me. That´s the reason why I gave the link to this other website with the actuall Pilot script.

Your link looks to be good, too. It's the one to springfieldspringfield.co.uk that isn't really a script. Everything I've seen on that site is just a transcript, and usually a bad one. There's a big difference between a script and a transcription.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

Your link looks to be good, too. It's the one to springfieldspringfield.co.uk that isn't really a script. Everything I've seen on that site is just a transcript, and usually a bad one. There's a big difference between a script and a transcription.

Yes big difference Robbie.:cheers: