HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEENA EASTON!

COOPER&BURNETT

Happy Birthday Sheena Easton (Caitlin Davies aka Mrs. Crockett in Season 4))She turns the big 50 today!:gift::cake:Eingefügtes Bild

Sheena looks great at 50!

50?She probably still looks as good too?Wow...I'm feeling my age now!

Stinger - I think she looks terrific!Eingefügtes Bild This photo is from her website & is dated 12/08...

• 1 year later...

She transformed her appearance after Vice, and grew her hair long. I thought it made her look younger and sexier.From 1991:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEven Sheena Easton Understands That Time Travel Creates Alternate TimelinesVideo from Outer limits episode is on page below:http://io9.com/5432537/even-sheena-easton-understands-that-time-travel-creates-alternate-timelines

In this terrible Outer Limits episode ("The Outer Limits" .... Melissa McCammon (1 episode, 1996) ...), she understands perfectly that when someone traveled back and changed her future, it created an alternate universe... of adult-contemporary music.In the episode "Fallen Star," Easton plays a washed-up rock star who used to play in front of 80,000 people, and now she plays to small nightclub crowds. She's about to kill herself, when a mega-fan from the future travels back to stop her. It turns out that in the future, not only have they discovered time travel (by inhabiting the bodies of people in the past) but they've also ruined music.