Can anybody help me find this MV Ad

PGJ

1 minute ago, summer84 said:

I have one, but it's without Miles in it and with a different text. I haven't found many of those ads in good quality. I'll try and look. 

Ahh would really appreciate you looking for me!

I unfortunately couldn't find it other than the same size and resolution as your pic. :-(

But I think, that pic might be from one of the members on here and some members have shared several of the ads on the site maybe they have it in better quality. 

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

I unfortunately couldn't find it other than the same size and resolution as your pic. :-(

But I think, that pic might be from one of the members on here and some members have shared several of the ads on the site maybe they have it in better quality. 

It’s a really nice ad.

8 hours ago, summer84 said:

Thanks for looking for me! That pic is so frustrating being cropped etc..

• Like 1

junklovead.jpg.1a04a61317049e20d0e536349289c0c8.jpg

junklovead.jpg2.jpg.f738975342f322ff97c0305b2e8e4acc.jpg

184543478_miamivicetvguide.jpg.b8e4d79842c5de60e44d00b2ae281e32.jpg

The above one not cropped and I tried to make it a bit larger. And this is the other one I was talking about. 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

oh that's pretty good, I can live with Gina =) I need to see if that prints out at 10"X8" successfully to work in my project?  Really appreciate it Summer !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, summer84 said:

You're welcome! I'm glad you could use the other one. I hope it works out! :thumbsup:

When I pull it together, I will post it up so I can get some feedback!  In the meantime this is one I had made up earlier so you can see what I'm doing!

display.jpg

• Like 1