Interesting Article on Don and Son

Scot from S.C.

Hello all. This article on Don and his son popped up on my news feed today. The article talks a bit about how his son could play his onscreen son Billy in a new Miami Vice series. Evidently the author has been checking out our beloved website. Enjoy!

https://popculture.com/celebrity/2019/10/04/don-johnson-lookalike-son-jesse-fans-calling-miami-vice-reboot/

Edited by Scot from S.C.
Typo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scot from S.C. said:

Hello all. This article on Don and his son popped up on my news feed today. The article talks a bit about how his son could play his onscreen son Billy in a new Miami Vice series. Evidently the author has been checking out our beloved website. Enjoy!

https://popculture.com/celebrity/2019/10/04/don-johnson-lookalike-son-jesse-fans-calling-miami-vice-reboot/

He does look like him, but I don't think Don is committed to this project. If Jesse wants to be involved, then so be it!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mjcmmv said:

He does look like him, but I don't think Don is committed to this project. If Jesse wants to be involved, then so be it!

Vin Diesel is committed to it:)

• Haha 2

Yep. Wake up people. Don is back as Sonny Crockett. pencil it in. 

Who could have guessed this a few years ago?

Fact of the matter is: Don is back. Great reviews on Knives Out. Nash returning. And now the cherry on top of it all: back as Crockett. He looks fitter than he has looked in the last 15 years. Maybe too old to wear white linen suits and drive a Ferrari, but man oh man: i hope he does!

Anyways, this is the most excited I have been on Vice ever since that 3 second clip in the Lebron commercial. Go figure right? 

Let's be honest: It will never be like it was in the 80's. Impossible. But still: awesomeness. Bring it on I say!

• Like 1

Gotta agree with ya, ol´friend. The last time i saw this forum going nutz, it was when Don appeared as Crockett on that Nike commercial. 30 years waiting for a come back and looks this place is more quieter than Angelina´s funeral.

Amazing, how Don didnt choke himself laughing while drinking as that guy asks about the reboot.. I bet Don got that glass of water to baffle the big smile :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Gotta agree with ya, ol´friend. The last time i saw this forum going nutz, it was when Don appeared as Crockett on that Nike commercial. 30 years waiting for a come back and looks this place is more quieter than Angelina´s funeral.

Amazing, how Don didnt choke himself laughing while drinking as that guy asks about the reboot.. I bet Don got that glass of water to baffle the big smile :)

Not exactly a poker face.

His wife Kelley is quite the trickster: she announced the Nash reboot, way before the official announcement; on February 3rd she added a picture of a yellow Cuda and adding: are you ready San Francisco? Rebooooot!!

and about a week ago she mentioned the Vice reboot, by saying this man is a murder suspect (Knives out) a bad ass cop (Watchmen series) coming this fall and Nash Bridges 2020 and possibly.... (insert picture of a Palm tree = Vice of course)

That, plus Don's response is a simple ABC: it is on like Donkey Kong my friends! The Vice reboot, that I wasn't too particularly interested in initially, became a hell of a lot more interesting; I am f'ing psyched!!

That said: I am not expecting Philip to make an appearance; tops perhaps a guest appearance, but nothing major. He has been M.I.A. for the last 15 years. Yet still: awesome news Don is back, and let's be honest: he was the last person we probably expected to return...

• Like 3