Heading to Miami again for the second time this year!

ZAQ 178

Yep. Lucky me lol. About to drive again from NH to southern Fl. Will have pics! That’s 3 times to Miami in 2 years now. South Beach is still a fun place to visit. To me, SoBe is still rich with/ Vice history even though it’s crazy busy & the skyline has changed so much. Stayed at the Carlyle in 2018, then in May 19’ at the Breakwater and this time at the Essex House on Collins.Stay tuned for more photos!

Edited by ZAQ 178
  • Like 4

Awesome! I stayed at Essex in 2003. Very good location. Can’t wait for your pics. Any particular MV locations you plan to visit this time?

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

Thanx Dadrian! Primarily staying to South Beach & prob heading back over to Key Biscayne as I really want to try & stay out of the city. Only have 2 days there as I’ll be heading back over to the gulf side of Fl to hit Sanibel, Captiva and visit fam. We’ll have to see what turn up for Vice locations! I’d like to visit the bridge where DJ jumps of the bridge into his boat in Brothers Keeper though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZAQ 178 said:

I’d like to visit the bridge where DJ jumps of the bridge into his boat in Brothers Keeper though.

Cool! You’ll be right in front of the Jai Alai fronton there also. 

• Like 3

I've stayed at the Essex House also, nice place.  The rooms are a little small but you have to consider when the hotel was built - the 1930s.  When I was there it was owned by the same folks that own the remodeled Clevelander, next door, so you have access to that everything that larger place has, pool etc.  Have fun and take lots of pics.  The Fairmont across the street has just been restored/remodeled, check it out.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

My first guess was when Stan is walking around in Hard Knocks depressed and drunk, but now I see that's where they pull over Linus in Hit List.

• Like 1