The errand woman from Payback

mirrorimageegamirorrim

Has anybody been able to determine the nature of the relationship between this woman and Fuente?  Is she wife/girlfriend or just a business associate?  Can't recall any clues we may have been given in the way of body language or if they ever made any physical contact.  I should go back re-view the episode but I thought I'd just throw it out there instead.     

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

Has anybody been able to determine the nature of the relationship between this woman and Fuente?  Is she wife/girlfriend or just a business associate?  Can't recall any clues we may have been given in the way of body language or if they ever made any physical contact.  I should go back re-view the episode but I thought I'd just throw it out there instead.     

It’s certainly never never addressed directly in the episode, and they never touch to my recollection. 

She’s also at the table with Reydolfo before Crockett and Tubbs are allowed to join, which at least implies a “business associate” relationship. 

Also, she’s fully clothed, setting herself apart from the bikini-clad, probably-not-business-associates on Fuente’s boat. 

There again, she certainly could have been Fuente’s main squeeze, but the former is my personal impression. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

I'd go with business associate.

She was very efficient trying to find Crockett's phone number. And she was kind of cold and business-like when she told Fuentes about the difficulty she was having. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Assasinge said:

She was kinda pretty.

Aight I'll see myself out.

She was a pretty woman.  The reason you think it's weird to call it out is because she dressed like a librarian.  Dress her in a bikini and it's a different story!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I'd go with business associate.

I looked the actress up: Margie Beeson. In the credits, she's called "the looking woman"! :)  Seems like MV's the only thing she's appeared in.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2324365/?ref_=tt_cl_t13

She was pretty, but if you listen to her monotone dialogue, she's not a good actress. IMHO, of course, guys!!!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 2

talking about payback, yesterday i was watching one episode from that series "Heroes" (i know, im late, its an old series). guess how was in there? The guy (i dont remember the name) who fight with crockett in the end, on the scarab, that corrupt cop...   "Hmmmm..i know this guy from some place...."

I would go with what Dadrian said, business associate. Its seems as though its like the same business relationship in "Killshot" with Isabel Batista & Morales.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Cailin/Cates I believe. I don’t watch the NCIS shows, but I noticed him on one of those on someone else’s TV years ago. He’s a good actor. 

Cates or Carlin

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, Mr. Calderon said:

yeah...its him...

Now darlene its on heroes. Funny is hes saying to zachary quinto he can be president. With zito and switek she said about be mayor or chief of police lol...if my mind is right governor too? :)