"The Next Line"

Ferrariman

35 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Your whole body gets out of sync

Good try :) but it's not.

This was the next line "The whole world seems like it gets out of sync with you"

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

Good try :) but it's not.

This was the next line "The whole world seems like it gets out of sync with you"

Of course - great line and episode.

5 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

"All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts"

The next line is?

“Great”

?

Castillo and Crockett in “Honor Among Thieves?”

Edited by Dadrian

5 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

"All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts"

The next line is?

“And all days off are cancelled until further notice”.  
Lt Castillo to a packed team conference meeting room briefing to everyone in Season 2s “Little Miss Dangerous”.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Matt5 said:

“And all days off are cancelled until further notice”.  
Lt Castillo to a packed team conference meeting room briefing to everyone in Season 2s “Little Miss Dangerous”.

Correct :) but this is strange, I was looking for Duty and Honor (a.k.a. The Savage) I just checked and the first line and next are more or less the same in both episodes.

Duty and Honor quote from Marty "All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts" "All days off are canceled"

Little Miss Dangerous quote from Marty "All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts" "And all days off are cancelled until further notice”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

I know what my next line would be if my boss said "no days off and 12 hour shifts".  I wont post it because it would have some rather colorful language!

You'd be on the Chicago police force for the last few months...along with many others I'm sure.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robbie C. said:

You'd be on the Chicago police force for the last few months...along with many others I'm sure.

Right!  I feel for law enforcement right now.  Tough job, but even worse currently.  Doesn't help when one bone-headed officer's decision ruins it for all the good officers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

I know what my next line would be if my boss said "no days off and 12 hour shifts".  I wont post it because it would have some rather colorful language!

So funny!:)

22 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Correct :) but this is strange, I was looking for Duty and Honor (a.k.a. The Savage) I just checked and the first line and next are more or less the same in both episodes.

Duty and Honor quote from Marty "All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts" "All days off are canceled"

Little Miss Dangerous quote from Marty "All primary personnel will be on 12-hour shifts" "And all days off are cancelled until further notice”

Never realised that about the two episodes - were you referring to “Duty and Honor” - I believe it or not was watching “Little Miss Dangerous” and an hour later you posted this question!

Edited by Matt5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...