Stopping by to say, "Hi"

vicefan

Hey, I'm Patty. I just joined the site two days ago and decided to introduce myself. I've been a "Miami Vice" fan for quite some time now. I remember watching it when I was just a kid. My parents would never let me, but I always found a way. Most of the time I would sneak up to their bedroom and watch the show from under their bed haha. What a bad kid I was.My love for the show came back in full force a couple of years ago, and here I am today. Still loving it just as much. I guess that's it. I don't want to bore you.

Welcome aboard Patty.You will have lots of fun here and meet lots of knowlegable people here too!We here on this board are all big Vice Fans in our own ways. Some have cars, some have clothes and I bought the boat.Piles of stuff to read and inform about just about anything "Vice"Have fun and please ask questions and participate in the many forums.

WELCOME to the most popular, most active MIAMI VICE site in the world.We are looking forward to reading your posts, and answering your questions.Check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section.Kindly,-COOP

Welcome Patty from Chi-town...I'm across the pond in Michigan...You'll love this site and hopefully relive vice again and again....as I like to do...Have fun and welcome aboard!!!....Mike

• Administrators

Welcome, and don't forget to check out our glossary section. It will keep you busy for a month!

Welcome' date=' and don't forget to check out our glossary section. It will keep you busy for a month![/quote']X2.................Mike

Welcome' date=' and don't forget to check out our glossary section. It will keep you busy for a month![/quote']...and that's not overdrawn...:)Welcome, Patty!:flowers: