Can't find which episode it was...

Kroket

As a kid I was forbidden to watch Miami Vice. However, I was once at a friend's place, and his father was watching an episode.

I remember Sonny or Rico on some kind of vertical conveyor belt going up through the ceiling, where the enemy was. He looked afraid around him because he couldn't know in which direction to point his gun on the next floor.

That's all I remember. I watched already half of the episodes to find this scene, but I can't find it...

Maybe someone on the forum just knows the one I'm looking for? Would be very helpful!

Timeless series by the way... :clap:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kroket said:

As a kid I was forbidden to watch Miami Vice. However, I was once at a friend's place, and his father was watching an episode.

I remember Sonny or Rico on some kind of vertical conveyor belt going up through the ceiling, where the enemy was. He looked afraid around him because he couldn't know in which direction to point his gun on the next floor.

That's all I remember. I watched already half of the episodes to find this scene, but I can't find it...

Maybe someone on the forum just knows the one I'm looking for? Would be very helpful!

Timeless series by the way... :clap:

That’s at the end of “Blood and Roses” (Season 4)

Welcome to the site!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

Is that the same episode with Frank Mosca? i think I remember that, it was the one where he dies I'm pretty sure

Spoiler alert :) 

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 12:47 AM, Dadrian said:

That’s at the end of “Blood and Roses” (Season 4)

Welcome to the site!!

Checked it out... That's the one! You made my day!

Tnx to everyone!

• Like 2