Hello !!!!!!

treyinga

Hello everyone !!! Well, I signed up at the other site last night, I had been lurking there for awhile until a dude sent me here ( I forgot your name man!), so now Im here. My name is Trey , Im 39 and I live in Augusta GA. I got my wayfarers on right now !!!! Looking foward to talking to you guys, Ive been a fan since 1984 when it came out !!!trey

WELCOME!You are going to be pleasantly supprised at what you find here!ALL the experts are here.We all want to help.Check out the GLOSSARY, and COOPER&BURNETT'S SCRAPBOOK section!Glad your here!-COOP

i have a brother in law named trey and he's 39. he lives in dalton, ga. (not exactly a stone's throw), but still pretty cool.welcome to the site.do you attend the masters tourneys?

i have a brother in law named trey and he's 39. he lives in dalton' date=' ga. (not exactly a stone's throw), but still pretty cool.welcome to the site.do you attend the masters tourneys?[/quote']Never been to the masters in my entire life. Your brother in law isnt named trey Ensly is it? Thanks for the warm welcome guys, this place is great. Ive learned stuff about the show I had no Idea about in the past!!trey