Replacement cases for Vice Blu-ray set

buford_t

Sorry if this has been posted here before, but has anyone replaced their MV blu-ray sets with cases that actually hold the 4 discs separately? I want to do this, but can't find cases the same size as the original ones that come with the Mills Creek set, they are always a little bigger on the spines and would make the packaging artwork/details sleeve fit incorrectly.

Are you referring to the fact that the cases for the bluray come with 2 discs stacked on top of each other? That does annoy me to no end as well, looking for a solution to this too.

Yeah, it really irks me. I want a case that's the same size and holds each disc separately. I know they make them because I have a few other 4 disc sets with cases like that. I just can't find them to buy anywhere.

Edited by buford_t

I wish. All I can find at retail in person and online for sale are the 4 disc cases that have a bigger spine.

Edited by buford_t

This is basically how my fabulous films box set looks like. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quad-Replacement-Case-21MM-Holds-4-Discs-Blue-1-Pack-On-Blu-Ray/223622369858?epid=8034637985&hash=item3410ee9242:g:1BYAAOSw-9tdUtXb

Stacking them on top is bad way they have done it because you will eventually get the odd scratch here and there on the disc's.

Those are the 21mm cases and I've seen plenty of those, I'm trying to find them 12 or 12.5mm ones that hold 4 discs. Stacking is my main concern with the MV set as is. Eventually those discs are going to get damaged in some way like you say, especially as much as I take them in and out to do score rips. Thanks anyway though!