Hello from North Carolina

Miami Wayfarer

Hi guys, thank you for the add! I'm a relatively new Vice fan as of 2019 and ever since I started watching I can't get enough. There's something about this show that really resonates with me. The combination of the time period, cars, music, and the style really culminate into something special. Currently on Season 3 and finished "Red Tape" last night. What an episode that was. Anyway, thanks again and I'm glad I found a forum for this show.

Cameron

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Miami Wayfarer said:

Hi guys, thank you for the add! I'm a relatively new Vice fan as of 2019 and ever since I started watching I can't get enough. There's something about this show that really resonates with me. The combination of the time period, cars, music, and the style really culminate into something special. Currently on Season 3 and finished "Red Tape" last night. What an episode that was. Anyway, thanks again and I'm glad I found a forum for this show.

Cameron

You are in the right place, My Friend. Welcome to the site! Lots of nice ppl here. Many of us have been connected here for more than 20 years! There is usually somebody who has the answer for just about anything if you don’t have any luck with the “search” option. 

• Like 2

Welcome pal! This forum connects Vice veterans from the days when the show originally aired and fans like us, who missed out on it for a long time until....the Vice vibe finally got us! Have fun here!

• Like 1

I want to echo the sentiments of the gentlemen above...welcome to the premier Miami Vice website. Your username is cool by the way. I am a state south of you in SC, so I was especially happy to see someone relatively close become a member. Have a great day pal. :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Miami Wayfarer said:

Cameron

Welcome! It's always fun to see newcomers' reactions to the different episodes! Red Tape is one of my favorites! The music, the drama, wondering at first if Rico turned and of course, the powerful ending! 

I'm looking forward to reading about your other reactions! Very happy to have you on board!

31 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Welcome! It's always fun to see newcomers' reactions to the different episodes! Red Tape is one of my favorites! The music, the drama, wondering at first if Rico turned and of course, the powerful ending! 

I'm looking forward to reading about your other reactions! Very happy to have you on board!

Was it intended to make us think He had really turned? Or did I miss an interaction between Rico and Castillo that started his mission?

Just now, Miami Wayfarer said:

Was it intended to make us think He had really turned? Or did I miss an interaction between Rico and Castillo that started his mission?

I don't remember ever seeing a plan being discussed between Rico and Castillo. Even Crockett seemed confused and concerned by Rico's behavior.

I think the rationale was the fewer people involved in Rico's performance, the better. It was pretty convincing, especially when he lost it in the Credit Union scene.