panda vice (Pandina) banned.

Pandina

After Viceman Cometh and C&B… it’s my turn now, because I’ve been banned!I checked yesterday and my account was still active. Got a PM from PP where he said he missed me (honestly, few people might miss me and certainly not him).I didn’t reply to the PM but surely they must have found out I logged in and suspended my account.(I logged in again today because I wanted to reply to PP in a rude way, but it was not necessary). Why have I been banned?I don’t know and certainly don’t care: I had considered myself banned long before my official "toss the badge" last December.Compared to other members here, I never got involved in fights or arguments, I had left when the fun was gone, when the situation became unbearable, before someone could even attempt at fighting with me.The fact that I saw everything from outside as a spectator doesn’t mean I didn’t suffer from the situation. It was very frustrating to see the place I belonged to from 2003 being torn by a bunch of (insert your favourite curse here). They even made me dislike my screen name, but as I said before, it’s been over a long time now. I’ll remember the good times there but honestly I’m not sad now.org is definitely dead, dead to me as can be.

At this rate, if they keep banning people, ......there won't be anyone left.

At this rate' date=' if they keep banning people, ......there won't be anyone left.[/quote']I'm sorry Pandina, your a great member, and didn't deserve this.I recognize your fun, talent, and enthusiasm for VICE.You'll always be welcomed here.I love you lots. :happy:-COOP

"(I logged in again today because I wanted to reply to PP in a rude way, but it was not necessary)." - QuotePandina, I always thought highly of you, and still do, but I just want to know why you would respond to PP in a rude way, since he wasn't rude to you? I don't know why you were banned but I intened to find out why all these fans were banned!:confused:

I think they call this the 'house of cards' theory

One. Then two. ......then 10.

You're right Tony, PP wasn't rude yesterday, he was rude long ago. You remember the troubles he caused, don't you?He caused trouble. He was banned.Yesterday he sent me a senseless PM just like nothing had happened.This is more than I can take. I wanted to be rude to him, who knows why, maybe in my unconscious I wanted to be banned.

It's not necessary Tony" data-date=" now I know why. It">

They have proved to act in a wrongly impulsive way, without thinking before, they're carried away in bursts of anger and they don't even consider the consequences of their actions. They feel superior to us, they ARE convinced that they're right and we're wrong, so why should they lower down to our level and ask you to stay and post? They're against everybody who left org, you're among the first, and they haven't thought at all about how precious you were, not for one second.Their ultimate goal? Believe in their own lies (I don't know the name, but it's a mental illness) and deny the evidence. They are aggressive, they thought to harm you, while you going away was THEIR loss.

I'm sorry they did that to you Pandina.Luckily, you have many friends here who are loyal, and kind.You know Ti amero' sempre!-COOP

• Administrators

Pandina, you've always been a sweetheart in the past and still are! I'm so happy to have you here with us posting again and enjoying yourself! This blows tifany's 6 month theory out the door don't you think Tony? Amazing how a so called "automatic" function of the site can be so selective?Time to wake up and smell the coffee Tony.

I'm sorry Pandina' date=' your a great member, and didn't deserve this.[/quote']I know you're sorry but, really, don't worry I now don't give a... about it.
I love you lots. :happy:
Me too! :happy:
I'm sorry they did that to you Pandina.Luckily' date=' you have many friends here who are loyal' date=' and kind.You know Ti amero' sempre!-COOP[/quote'']Anch'io ti amero' sempre!!!
Pandina' date=' you've always been a sweetheart in the past and still are! I'm so happy to have you here with us posting again and enjoying yourself![/quote']A sweetheart, wow, thanks FMan you're a great person and I'm so happy to be your friend. :cool:*Pandina suddenly realises FMan isn't in her friends list and rushes to befriend him*

• Administrators

Ell.aMove over Pandina! Now Ell.a has been suspended too! Please tell me what the hell Ell.a could've possibly done to deserve this!! .org has become the new "Harper's Island" One by one!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is a good thing.Soon there will be nobody left.Tiff will have the place all to herself.

• Administrators

Yup, I agree. The ironic thing is she's giving us exactly what we want anyway!

Funny...I lurked there a bit and then here for some time and only registered here and love it...Don't understand as EVERYONE seems nice and very informative with, well, anything. Hats off to all that make this site the way it is...I'm proud to be here!!! I say just let the other place go...People get what they deserve, right? This site rocks!!!:clap::clap::clap:....Mike

Move over Pandina! Now Ell.a has been suspended too!

Roger Ferrariman!I'll willingly make room for Ell.a, but I think we'll soon need even more space since we're now being banned on a daily basis.Ell.a, sorry to hear that; if I didn't deserve it, you didn't even less.

• Administrators

Now Ell.a has been suspended too!

Oh - me? Suspended? Really? I guess after 5 months they finally found out that I removed most of my posts :-)I don't give a tinker's d*** because I never intended to post there again.Thanks for all your comfort, Lou and Pandina, but in fact these are good news. :thumbsup:

"(I logged in again today because I wanted to reply to PP in a rude way' date=' but it was not necessary)." - QuotePandina, I always thought highly of you, and still do, but I just want to know why you would respond to PP in a rude way, since he wasn't rude to you? I don't know why you were banned but I intened to find out why all these fans were banned!:confused:[/quote']Tony, why do you still post on .org after the way they treat people?

Tony' date=' why do you still post on .org after the way they treat people?[/quote']:confused::confused::confused:

I continue to post on .org because no one has treated me badly there. There is still doubt in my mind if people here were treated badly, apart from Ferrariman who was suspended, unfairly! According to my latest PM from Tiffany, people who haven't posted in 4 months had their accounts suspended which is what she said she would do back in Dec. 2008. She also told me that after .org was fixed to the way it was,( music, pictures etc.) she would reinstate Ell.a & Cooper& Burnett. She may have seen nasty posts on here by some members & suspended them in anger, but I would ask her about that. I don't want to be a press secretary for .org and was not going to comment anymore but I keep getting asked for my opinion. I would like Tiffany & Martin to make a statement on .ws that gives their reasons for the takeover and suspensions, but that's up to them.

• Administrators
There is still doubt in my mind if people here were treated badly' date=' apart from Ferrariman who was suspended, unfairly![/quote']That makes you the only one Tony, time to take off those rose colored glasses.
According to my latest PM from Tiffany' date=' people who haven't posted in 4 months had their accounts suspended which is what she said she would do back in Dec. 2008.[/quote']That's major BS and I explained why to you in a PM. Forget about months! Most members there, aside from a handful, haven't posted in years! If that were the case, 95% of the membership would be deleted!
She may have seen nasty posts on here by some members & suspended them in anger.
Clearly the mark of someone who shouldn't be in charge. Being a mod is all about knowing people and how to deal with them fairly. Not a single person in charge there knows how to do that.
She also told me that after .org was fixed to the way it was' date='( music' date=' pictures etc.) she would reinstate Ell.a & Cooper& Burnett.[/quote'']These fine people (and many others) wouldn't go back if you begged them! As far as the site being fixed, I'm not holding my breath.
I don't want to be a press secretary for .org and was not going to comment anymore but I keep getting asked for my opinion.
And yet you keep posting in their defense even when not asked' date=' which is usually why these problems begin. (mind you the ONLY problems we have here) Still waiting for you to defend us over there. Please let us know if you do, so we can see it before it's deleted.
I would like Tiffany & Martin to make a statement on .ws that gives their reasons for the takeover and suspensions' date=' but that's up to them.[/quote']No thanks, we've already heard enough lies. The damage is done and nobody cares to hear their lame excuses anymore.Tony, explain to me how you, being a religious man, can have absolute 100% faith in the belief of the existence of God and yet when proof is right in front of your eyes, you refuse to see it? Please explain that to me.

There is still doubt in my mind if people here were treated badly' date=' apart from Ferrariman who was suspended, unfairly![/quote']No one wants to hear this, but I understand the gist of this statement. F-man is the one who was actively targeted and demoted from his position for no good reason. The rest of us then were targeted for aligning with F-man, instead of just letting him fall by the wayside. So we followed him over here.In other words, F-man was forced out, but we left on our own.That is pretty much the way it happened. And I'm glad to be here.Anyway, it's becoming clear to me that TD is persona non grata around here. I don't agree with it, but it ain't my site.