Hello from Tennessee

Mr. Vigilante

Greetings from Gangland....ahem, excuse me....Tennessee.  Mr. Vigilante here saying Hello to all my fellow Vice fans!  I've been a lurker here off and on for several years.  After rewatching the series lately during my morning workouts, I stumbled back upon this site.  Mainly checking out the filming locations for every episode.  I gotta say that you all have done amazing work finding these places!!  Looking forward to digging around more on the site!  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Greetings from Gangland....ahem, excuse me....Tennessee.  Mr. Vigilante here saying Hello to all my fellow Vice fans!  I've been a lurker here off and on for several years.  After rewatching the series lately during my morning workouts, I stumbled back upon this site.  Mainly checking out the filming locations for every episode.  I gotta say that you all have done amazing work finding these places!!  Looking forward to digging around more on the site!  :thumbsup:

Greetings to you! I was born in Luttrell, TN, and lived the first 12 years of my life around the Knoxville area. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...