Woman Sends Stripper To Impersonate Her At High School Reunion

sredd

That was funny.How much did she pay to have a whole camera crew there, and hiring a stripper? I wonder what she does for a living to be able to afford all of that?

That was funny.How much did she pay to have a whole camera crew there' date=' and hiring a stripper? I wonder what she does for a living to be able to afford all of that?[/quote']I would bet that NERVE.com picked up the bill....

Well, she said SHE hired a camera crew, but most likely it was on her behalf.I think your correct.

I went to my renunion a couple of years ago and I had a great time, met some old friends and quite frankly I enjoyed my highschool years. I must be either wierd or normal?That chick is wacked!?!? or extremely vendictive?

Lol! I guess she held onto some hurt for a long time; like a friend once told me - "if you think you might forget a grudge, write it down."

.... a stripper? :confused:

I agree....evidently I'm assuming that this reunion just happened to be scheduled one of rare times it was 'her night off' from the exclusive gentlemen's club, where she's in high demand, and I'm sure she needs an automated bill counter, the likes of which Scarface or Calderon's money handlers would envy.....NOTHere's a dollar...no a fifty, please put your clothes back on and just leave, already

• Administrators

I think it is a funny idea, but she could of picked a more attractive stripper. :confused: