DJ Interview

mjcmmv

I thought this was a great interview. DJ was so relaxed. He discussed Knives out, Miami Vice, Nash Bridges and Watchman. You could tell the interviewer respected Don's work. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I thought this was a great interview. DJ was so relaxed. He discussed Knives out, Miami Vice, Nash Bridges and Watchman. You could tell the interviewer respected Don's work. 

Love it!!  I like his comment about Michael Mann when the idea of the reboot came up.  I would go total fan boy if I got the chance to talk to him.  If I could have a beer with any actor it would either be DJ, or Kurt Russell.  Make that a couple of beers....

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 3:27 AM, mjcmmv said:

I saw this and thought it was great.

• Like 1

There seems to be a lot of interviews with Don Johnson these days. And good ones. He speaks of course about the film but also about attending an actors class in New York after Miami Vice. I think, this tells a lot about him and how serious he takes his work.

• Like 2

This was very interesting!  Often I find DJ is not very articulate but with this one he really seemed to be able to express himself without as many hesitations and um, uh, etc.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2020 at 1:08 AM, vicegirl85 said:

This was very interesting!  Often I find DJ is not very articulate but with this one he really seemed to be able to express himself without as many hesitations and um, uh, etc.

Great interview.

• Like 1