Happy Birthday, James !

Tony D.

We wish a very Happy Birthday to our Administrator ……………  James ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse: :balloon: :fireworks:

Enjoy your Special Day !  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Birthday to our resident technical wizard!   Lester Kosco s'got nothing on you pal!

Enjoy your day!  :cake::gift::cheers:

• Haha 1

the images of the drama striking Australia right now were moving. I hope you're having a great day wherever you are James. and if the firemen tell you to drop your MV collection, do it :) :cake:

• Haha 1

• Administrators
On 1/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, jpaul1 said:

the images of the drama striking Australia right now were moving. I hope you're having a great day wherever you are James. and if the firemen tell you to drop your MV collection, do it :) :cake:

You kidding? I'm not leaving without my MV collection. :) 

Luckily I'm a city boy in Melbourne so I'm far from the tragic fires. We get the smoke though when the wind blows from the east. 

• Like 2

Glad to hear you're safe too James. The tragic fires have been covered in the news daily. Hopefully there will be lots of rain soon. Also sorry to hear about the koalas. 

koalas were an image. an estimated half a billion animals died there. and few rain is announced yeah, but according to ABC news, it's nowhere to have a significant impact on the bushfires. in France, a newspaper compared the drama to an atomic explosion. actually i'm short on words to describe that drama

Edited by jpaul1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, summer84 said:

Glad to hear you're safe too James. The tragic fires have been covered in the news daily. Hopefully there will be lots of rain soon. Also sorry to hear about the koalas. 

It's all that's on the news here. Don't even know what else is happening in the world! 

11 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

koalas were an image. an estimated half a billion animals died there. and few rain is announced yeah, but according to ABC news, it's nowhere to have a significant impact on the bushfires. in France, a newspaper compared the drama to an atomic explosion. actually i'm short on words to describe that drama

Yeah, close to half a billion. Koalas, Kangaroos, and other wildlife like Possums, Rabbits, etc. And of course you can't forget the farm animals like Cattle/Cows, Sheep, Pigs, Chickens. Most of them didn't die from the fires themselves, they died from the lack of oxygen. 

• Sad 3

Happy Birthday, Wizard from Oz. Keep it goin' mate and and don't worry, anything of relevance that is going on in the world is happening right here.

3e08fc12dfe8e2a8ef90ea7fbee8c054.thumb.jpg.e4fb0e6a82c6f78a96df5032e022840e.jpg

• Like 1