Best MV You Tube Videos

mjcmmv

I thought I'd ask us to gather together the best Miami Vice Compilation Youtube videos-the ones that really represent the show. This one was the first one I found and I loved it! 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I gotta do some shameless self promotion. Only cuz the first video now has over 100K views (which, given the over-saturation of videos on YT, I'll take as a badge of honor), and because the 2nd video got me a personal thank you message from Action Jackson himself.

• Like 2

Saw this one before I even saw the show, and it definitely inspired me to consider making my own videos. It's not as fast paced or exciting as many other fan made music videos, but it definitely has a relaxing charm to it. Thanks to this video, it's actually one of my favorite scenes from the entire season. It's pretty much the scene as it plays out but with another song, so I won't post too many of these, as they don't require much effort, but as I said, this one holds a special place for me.

• Like 2

OK, I'll back off for a bit after this, as I don't wanna take over the thread. This is probably my favorite fan made music video of the show.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TylerDurden389 said:

OK, I'll back off for a bit after this, as I don't wanna take over the thread. This is probably my favorite fan made music video of the show.

I never saw this one. I can see why it's a favorite! Thank you for sharing this! 

Saw this one before I even saw the show, and it definitely inspired me to consider making my own videos. It's not as fast paced or exciting as many other fan made music videos, but it definitely has a relaxing charm to it. Thanks to this video, it's actually one of my favorite scenes from the entire season. It's pretty much the scene as it plays out but with another song, so I won't post too many of these, as they don't require much effort, but as I said, this one holds a special place for me.

I can see why this one is special to you! Some great scenes in this video! Saving it for my collection! Thank you!

• Like 1

Sorry but I gotta do some shameless self promotion. Only cuz the first video now has over 100K views (which, given the over-saturation of videos on YT, I'll take as a badge of honor), and because the 2nd video got me a personal thank you message from Action Jackson himself.

I saved both of these videos to my YouTube collection. They are both two of my favorites! 

• Like 3