Random 5 favourite episodes (any season)

Izzie

I know that this has been posted before on .org (or similar), but as we are now into a new site, and there are no topics in episodes section, i thought i'd get one on.So top 5 random episodes.FreefallLine of FireOver the lineFruit of the poison treeBad TimingSeason 5 is my favourite and err recently viewed. Looks as if i'm just picking out season 5 episodes specifically.(Sorry if members think it's a boring topic, but as said, just getting it started)

I now that this has been posted before on .org (or similar)' date=' but as we are now into a new site, and there are no topics in episodes section, i thought i'd get one on.So top 5 random episodes.FreefallLine of FireOver the lineFruit of the poison treeBad TimingSeason 5 is my favourite and err recently viewed. Looks as if i'm just picking out season 5 episodes specifically.(Sorry if members think it's a boring topic, but as said, just getting it started)[/quote']That's the beauty of a blank slate!Brothers KeeperProdigal SonEvanDefinitely MiamiFreefall5? man that's hard...:rauchen:

1. Definitely Miami (where my avatar is from)2. Nobody Lives Forever3. Brother's Keeper4. Calderon's Return4. Lend Me An Ear

That's the beauty of a blank slate!Brothers KeeperProdigal SonEvanDefinitely MiamiFreefall5? man that's hard...:rauchen:

I know, 5 is hard. Even i found it hard lol. Oh sod it Go for it, more than 5. Make your list.(The beauty of a blank slate!):)

• Administrators

It's really a difficult question. We had this discussion on www.miamivice.info, too.I'll try with this one:

[*]Brother's keeper

[*]Prodigal son

[*]Death and the lady

[*]Definitely Miami

[*]Phil the shill

[*]Evan

This one tends to change a bit for me, but this line-up has stayed 'stable' for me. 1- Brother's Keeper2- The Prodigal Son3- Out Where The Buses Don't Run4- Forgive Us Our Debts5- FreefallRunner-ups/second tier:1- Heart of Darkness2- No Way Out3- Phil the Shill4- Bad Timing (yeah, you read right)5- The Lost MadonnaHonorable mentions to Lombard, Deliver Us From Evil, and Line of Fire.

I'm going for Sod It cause I can't only name 5. I could name 5 from each season, maybe we should have done that one? I'm going for the gold here and doing it. 1. Pilot2. Evan3. Heart of Darkness4. Smugglars Blues5. Lombard (now this is hard cause season 1 is my favorite so I love most of them and the rest come in second..)Second Season1. Prodical Son2. Payback3. Definitely Miami4. Whatever Works5. Back in the WorldSeason 31.Shaow in the Dark2.Stones war3.Cuba Libre4.Lead me an Ear5. Theresa - ok this is cheating , sorry , but I've pushed as is, so also By hooker by crook.Season four1. Mirror Image2.Deliver Us From Evil3. Honor among theives4.Child's Play5. Death and the LadySeason 51. Hostile Takeover2. Redemption in blood3. Line of Fire4. Asian Cut5. World of Trouble Now Freefall isn't up here cause it's the last one and that makes me so sad.

1. Down For The Count / Death & The Lady2. Mirror Image3. Little Miss Dangerous4. Line of Fire5. Forgive Us Our Debts

• 1 year later...

My Current Top Five Episodes:1. Indian Wars2. Baseballs of Death3. Blood and Roses4. Rising Sun of Death5. Tie! Vote of Confidence and Heart of Darkness

Guest neworder

I'd probably say;1. One Eyed Jack2. Payback3. Death and The Lady4. Lost Madonna5. Amen Send Money - yes Amen Send Money, i'm putting this here because Ive watched it a ridiculous number of times over the past 6 months with my sister because at the end of the day it's hilarious to watch and take the piss out of lol.

My Current Top 5 ( hard to name for 5 , but the 3rd to 5th choices do change periodically ) -1."The Prodigal Son" ( all time favourite - this is what MV is all about.)2."Pilot (aka "Brothers Keeper")3."Hit List"4."The Good Collar"5."Phil the Shill" .But leaving out , at the moment, "Death and The Lady", "Freefall" & "Nobody Lives Forever" is tough and so many others.:)

This is hard. I guess for now my top five would be...1. Evan2. Brother's Keeper3. Prodigal Son4. Payback5. Hostile Takeover

• 2 weeks later...

My personal list would be:1.Prodigal son2.Brother´s keeper3.Definitely Miami4.Sons and Lovers5.Hit List/Calderone´s demise(a little cheat here, because these episodes make an excelent two hour watch!!):tasse_prost:But there are a lot of other episodes that I could mention.I never saw an episode that I hated completely.This series is so good because it´s 100% watchable, and that´s why I love it so much!:cheers: