Wheels of Fortune

Augusta

Time for some fun:  Post what ever you want to suggest.  Be serious about it, or be slapstick about it.  Or see if you can identify the make of some of these rides.

Here's the premise:  While still in Season-2, Crocket's spyder breaks down, and Sonny needs a new set of wheels to impress the Miami dealers, and crash in on those nighttime drug busts!

He's got no time to pick out his own car---so he and Rico will just have to do their job in the wheels you pick for them.  
What do you suggest?  

Oh, I have one.  They can steal the car my guy who owns the Jericho car restoration place drives to work in every day.  
What do you think?  Makes the right impression for Sonny's replacement?  :rauchen:

IMG_1525.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators

Interesting game. Thanks for posting. I’d suggest everyone post a pic of the vehicle too. Pics are more satisfying then text. :thumbsup:

This would make a good video game!  I'll play along.

Sonny:  Damnit Rico!  When you said "Vespas", I was thinkin of somethin with a bit more style!

Rico:  Sorry partner!!  I thought these things would at least hit 50!!

-As it becomes clear that the guys will never get to the meet on time, Crockett takes matters into his own hands-

Sonny:  Pull over Rico!

Rico:  Gotcha!

image.thumb.png.d41023fd92fc8afd0f7c44f3d8bb3b4e.png

-As they putter to a halt on Ocean Drive they see a couple unlocking their Vector W8.  They both show their badges-

Sonny:  Miami Vice...sorry pal...we're commandeering your wheels.

image.thumb.png.5793a6a9b37891b1d80a668232f51cb2.png

-The Vector screeches into a 180 (the boys clearly forgetting about the direction they were traveling) and speeds off with Judas Priest "Freewheel Burning" playing-

• Like 2

No, wait!  I just saw a better one than the yellow corvette I posted.  Sonny and Rico can squeal to a stop in the middle of a drug bust, using this black, err,.. cozy, beauty.  
As the car comes to a full stop, Tubbs has so much trouble pulling his shotgun out of this cramped interior, that it accidentally discharges and blows a hole in the floor of the car.  
RiCO!!!  What the---!!!  

IMG_1534.JPG