Living the Vice life from Orlando FL

defendmiami

Hey pals,

My name is defendmiami. I'm originally from Orlando where I lived for about 8 years prior to moving to Atlanta, GA. I literally just moved back to Orlando this week where I will buy a condo. Huge fan of Miami Vice and everything that goes with the show. Although I was born in the 90s, I have a strong affinity for the show and the cast. I am a total addict for the Vice aesthetic, and I plan on making my new condo as Vice as possible. I love taking photographs that recreate some of the Vice vibes while having a drink or 2. Some would consider it a hobby while I consider it more of a past time! 

I will primarily be posting my Vice photography in the "Users" gallery. If you like some of my work feel free to follow me on my Instagram account: defendmiami. I will post regularly both on the forum and to my IG account. Love that such a thriving community still exists for possibly the greatest show/aesthetic of all time. I plan to update all of you vice people with the transformation of my condo as well as pictures of vice fashion. Cheers world! Have a vice day!

defendmiami

• Like 5

• Administrators

Welcome to the site pal. Good to have you here! I actually follow you on Instagram, the "miamivice_tv" account is mine. :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...