RIP Robert Conrad

Robbie C.

• Administrators

"The Wild Wild West" was one of my favorite shows growing up.  Man did ALL of his own stunts!  Gonna miss you man! 

R.I.P.

2 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

"The Wild Wild West" was one of my favorite shows growing up.  Man did ALL of his own stunts!  Gonna miss you man! 

R.I.P.

Mine also. Got them all on DVD. He was also "Pappy" Boyington in Black Sheep Squadron and had a short-lived search and rescue series with his own sons as I recall. And for those who can't stand anything without Don Johnson, he appeared in an episode of Nash Bridges. Fascinating guy. He was also very public about his dislike of the Wild Wild West movie and refused a part in it.

8 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

R.I.P.

I liked it also. 

Anyone remember his famous battery commercials ...Come on I dare you. 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

I’ve actually not seen much of Wild Wild West...one I’ll have to check out sometime. However, I love all decades of cop/detective/mystery shows, and I have Hawaiian Eye (Complete Series), which Conrad was also one of the main stars. RIP! ;( 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

I liked it also. 

Anyone remember his famous battery commercials ...Come on I dare you. 

Remember it well!  I also remember him losing a relay race to Gabe Caplan ("Welcome Back Kotter") on "The Battle of the Network Stars"

10 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Remember it well!  I also remember him losing a relay race to Gabe Caplan ("Welcome Back Kotter") on "The Battle of the Network Stars"

Wow, I forgot about that show . But now that you mention it...I found one with Lynda Carter :)  :hot:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett