• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicefan7777

• jpaul1

• timm525

• Dadrian

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

This is 100 PERCENT me! :) :) :) 

(although he kind of looks like Calderone :p)

0F6945B9-7383-4A8C-A3E5-62610772D34E.jpeg

Keep pressed on-off button for a longer time. Im not sure if it will fry your files.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Not sure about a mac...

Not sure if I’m misunderstanding your posts, but I thought the joke was about hitting a wrong button that adds extra time to a simple command (not necessarily a crappy computer). 

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

Not sure if I’m misunderstanding your posts, but I thought the joke was about hitting a wrong button that adds extra time to a simple command (not necessarily a crappy computer). 

I understood when you reboot a computer by accident and dont stop the reboot, afraid of fry your system files and prefer to wait a long time til the reboot is finally done.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, Mr. Calderon said:

"I was an Elvis Presley fan. But since he voted for Joe Biden, i prefer he could keep himself dead."

Screenshot_20201106-125548_cropped.png

Ha ha funny

Am 31.10.2020 um 01:55 schrieb Vicefan7777:

snoopy.thumb.jpg.567a4c490fa2481aea6ad2f473e6b081.jpg

And you can do whatever you want, because you're old and people will only say: "Let her/him do this. He/She is a bit silly."

Edited by Christine
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Vicefan7777:

1301632253_toiletpaper.jpg.d10887632c4b68bb365a051b89b285fe.jpg

Do Americans hoard toilet paper the way some Germans do? I never understand why people do this. It's an odd phenomenon.

2 hours ago, Christine said:

Do Americans hoard toilet paper the way some Germans do? I never understand why people do this. It's an odd phenomenon.

Yes they do.

I believe it’s psychologically related to having some sort of control in a situation where they feel like there is no control. 

I say “they”, because like you I hope I never become apart of such nonsense. :) 

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

Yes they do.

I believe it’s psychologically related to having some sort of control in a situation where they feel like there is no control. 

I say “they”, because like you I hope I never become apart of such nonsense. :) 

After this phenomenom startet I often asked myself if Peolpe don't know that diarrhea (Sorry jpaul1:)) is not an symptom of Covid. But in Germany people also hoard flour and yeast.

from what i heard the paper thing was actually for runny noses. some people started doing this at the very begining of the disease. when it was assimilated (vaguely) to a flu. and it happened when the countries started talking of confinements. but i didn't hear anything similar since then. knowing that we do now know a confinement allows you to go to the supermarket

Some people in Germany bought a lot of toilet papaer and sold it for a lot of money after one couldn't buy any toilet paper in the supermarktes. Ans some people reacted absolute silly when they weren't allowed to buy more than one pack of it.