Spring Breakers

Bren10

Even if you think the seriousness of the virus has been overblown, these people sound pretty stupid. If the info on the virus is at all accurate, these people could wind up killing a sh**load of elderly retirees. Proof positive that college doesn't automatically = smart.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

The ultimate definition of young and stupid! 

I also have friends (husband, wife and 2 teenage girls), that I thought were intelligent, fly off to the Cayman Islands just as this was becoming serious.  They were told not to go but their reply was "oh but we have masks and gloves"  I'm very disappointed with them and the evil part of me hopes the get stuck where they are for a good long time to teach them a lesson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

The ultimate definition of young and stupid! 

I also have friends (husband, wife and 2 teenage girls), that I thought were intelligent, fly off to the Cayman Islands just as this was becoming serious.  They were told not to go but their reply was "oh but we have masks and gloves"  I'm very disappointed with them and the evil part of me hopes the get stuck where they are for a good long time to teach them a lesson.

“You wanna be dead? Bang, you’re dead.” :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, MrsEvanFreed said:

The finally shutdown Spring Break.

Took long enough.

They just had to wait until they'd made as much money as possible off them before shutting it down. Plenty of stupid to go around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...