Crockett's/DJ's season 5 promo photo shoot t-shirt?

M.A.Castillo

Guys and gals,

does anyone of you happen to have any information of the t-shirt that Crockett/DJ wore in this photo shoot for season 5?

miami-vice

What would be the exact name of the brand, style etc. any info would be appreciated!

Was it just some generic 80's styled t-shirt back in the day?

Did he wear it in any episodes?

9F7ZD-1542645422-12813-list_items-end_mi

I think that it's just the coolest!

Thank you!!

• Like 2

Does anybody ever wonder where the exact screen-worn shirt is? Surely it is wasn’t destroyed. Somebody somewhere has it. Right?? :) 

I think about this with different items on the show from time to time. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Does anybody ever wonder where the exact screen-worn shirt is? Surely it is wasn’t destroyed. Somebody somewhere has it. Right?? :) 

That's the million dollar question! I guess some of the show actors or crew may have taken them as a souvenir after the series ended. At least that's what I would do :D

More or less the way it happenned with the Testarossa. The company just gives the production team all those cool clothes and stuff, and then after the production of the series has finished they just keep them stored somewhere since they won't probably use them in other films or media.

02.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

There was someone years ago that had some screen-used outfits and would post pics.  If it wasn't this forum then I'm not sure where I remember seeing it.  It was pretty cool to see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

That's it!  I'll have to explore when I have more time.  Would love to know how some of that was acquired!

He bought some from collectors, some from wardrobe/prop houses, and some from eBay (to name a few). Coop can be very persuasive. :) 

• Like 1