New Members from Tampa

Tamiami Trail

My wife and I were 16 when Miami Vice first aired. Although we did not know each other then, we both looked forward to the show each week. Those were great days with many memories of ordering pizza, watching the show with family and loving the sights and scenes.

Through the years we have continued to watch episodes. Now we watch the show with our kids who are in their late teens. They generally seem to love the show, especially since we are car collectors. After all these years of loving the show we have never had a collectible item associated with the actors or set. We thought we would join here and try to see if anyone knows of a marketplace where some of these items may be available. Thank you to everyone who works on this website and keeps Miami Vice going. By the way, tonight we watched the episode where Crockett got the Testarossa to replace the Daytona.

• Like 4

On 4/2/2020 at 5:54 AM, Tamiami Trail said:

My wife and I were 16 when Miami Vice first aired. Although we did not know each other then, we both looked forward to the show each week. Those were great days with many memories of ordering pizza, watching the show with family and loving the sights and scenes.

Through the years we have continued to watch episodes. Now we watch the show with our kids who are in their late teens. They generally seem to love the show, especially since we are car collectors. After all these years of loving the show we have never had a collectible item associated with the actors or set. We thought we would join here and try to see if anyone knows of a marketplace where some of these items may be available. Thank you to everyone who works on this website and keeps Miami Vice going. By the way, tonight we watched the episode where Crockett got the Testarossa to replace the Daytona.

Great post!

Welcome to a great site about a great show! Have a Vice day.:cheers: