Iron Man 2

sredd

Mickey???I wonder if he will get a haircut for this one? :)The Wrestler was absolutely stunning! as was Marisa Tormei hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Interesting...Who stars in that one? never heard of it. I'll have to look that up. Thanks Shill.I wonder if the Iron Man II will have the Hulk in it? I heard some rumour that they were going to team up or something, however the Hulk did not do as well at the box office as IM 1? I hope they don't melt them together...

Homeboy stars Rourke and his then wife, debra Fuerer, aka Celeste from Hostile Takeover. She had a go at him recently in Mirror CelebsEingefügtes BildQuote from Mirror celebs Debra Feuer, 49, claims the infamous hellraiser is, in fact, a terrified neurotic riddled with secret phobias."He is the most thin-skinned, over-sensitive person I have ever met," she says. "When we met he was like a little abused dog. He was so vulnerable."He hated flying and he wouldn't go in the ocean because he was afraid there'd be sharks. He was so nervous."Despite taking up polo, he's even terrified of horses. He made his name playing sex symbols and fighters but he'd make a much better Woody Allen character. He's so phobic."Actress Debra married Mickey in 1981, just before he hit the big time.During their 10 years together she watched him change from a teetotal mummy's boy to a self-destructive cocaine fiend.She says: "Fame inevitably changed him. The bigger he got the more he started to self-destruct."He was incredibly jealous and controlling. He didn't want me to work - he wanted a beautiful wife by his side all the time."On one film I worked on - To Live And Die in LA - he threatened my co-star Willem Dafoe and the director. It was crazy. He was so insecure."Debra believes that insecurity is what drove him into a spiral of drug abuse and increasingly alarming bouts of plastic surgery.Read more here http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2009/9/2/E9ABAAD0-0194-F795-274A626FBABE629A.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/01/18/mickey-rourke-he-was-a-shy-mummy-s-boy-fame-drove-him-to-drink-drugs-too-much-plastic-surgery-but-now-he-s-back-on-top-115875-21049704/&usg=__JR2UdqWSyxur0e_E5leMgYKILvg=&h=259&w=450&sz=37&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=94U_OulJxh7m6M:&tbnh=73&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddebra%2Bfeuer%2Bmickey%2Brourke%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1T4RNWN_enGB249GB254%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

• 7 months later...