Some youtube projects to keep people busy and their minds good

Kavinsky

Thought this might be a fun thing to show with all the crazy crap going on to help people get their mind off of all the crazy crap going on, these are the continuing projects and youtube series I've been following

and it just came to mind as well this one just got another update today

feel free to post any of yours, and also I gotta admit I kinda hope the Citroen Gets resprayed this shade at 2:50 lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvumtMaYeE

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Im not a car expert but...sometimes i have the impression the everyday cars get older in better shape than ferraris.

• 2 months later...

yeah people go nuts on them pretty hard, its like the meeting your heros syndrome where people let loose on something like an actor they've always wanted to meet and the actors just kinda WTH man, same thing with the mechanical's of these cars, people let loose and things break lol

funny thing is though if you just let them warm up, and dont beat on them too badly, and run them regularlly a ferrari can actually be reliable, its just well, how many people read the manual or ask someone who knows ala 20:26 here:

I know my father didnt, and well, every damn time he started the car he turned on the choke in the middle of italy, period, as that is what he was taught, which explains why the tune never held on that fiat 124 after all these years

like he'd take it to a guy in avaiano italy, tuned it up real good and then on the drive back over 400 miles the thing would loose it, turns out all this time it was user error

he didnt take the news lightly lol