Vice locations 2020

Smuggler's Blues

A couple of months ago I posted a thread asking for Miami Vice filming locations as I was headed to Miami for a few days and many of you were very helpful, thank you! 

So I thought I'd share this video I made while I was there. Enjoy!

• Like 4

Brill video. Thanks!

I wasn't driving a Ferrari when I was there in the past. From the looks of it I'd like to.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1

@Smuggler's Blues

Great video! All your locations are correct, as far I can tell. Congratulations on that wonderful journey. 

One more thing: I believe that little Burger King at the corner of the courthouse (across from Starbucks) is where Sonny is getting a hotdog from the street vendor when Sloan pulls up in the Corvette. The recessed entrance has looked virtually the same for at least 35 years now. 

• Like 3

It was such a buzz, being in Miami for the first time and then seeing these places.

The first night I was there I got to my apartment, looked out of the window and there was Miami Tower, all lit up (it was dark) and I was like, 'Definitely Miami'.

• Like 3

@Smuggler's Blues   Great tour of Miami and great video!  The picture quality is phenomenal.  Did you film this with professional equipment?

11 hours ago, Dadrian said:

One more thing: I believe that little Burger King at the corner of the courthouse (across from Starbucks) is where Sonny is getting a hotdog from the street vendor when Sloan pulls up in the Corvette. The recessed entrance has looked virtually the same for at least 35 years now. 

Yup, that's the spot!

bk.thumb.png.230eca17bd14a0957c8ef8ff525b59dc.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!  Nice work brother!  You definitely did it right, renting the Ferrari.  What a rush!  I felt your excitement when you found Crockett's slip at Bayside marina because I was the same way years ago when I saw it.  Again...great work and enjoyed it!! :clap::cheers:

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 4:20 AM, Mr. Vigilante said:

Wow!!  Nice work brother!  You definitely did it right, renting the Ferrari.  What a rush!  I felt your excitement when you found Crockett's slip at Bayside marina because I was the same way years ago when I saw it.  Again...great work and enjoyed it!! :clap::cheers:

I agree so great.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 12:12 PM, Smuggler's Blues said:

A couple of months ago I posted a thread asking for Miami Vice filming locations as I was headed to Miami for a few days and many of you were very helpful, thank you! 

Really great work!:glossy::cheers:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:12 AM, Smuggler's Blues said:

Really amazing video. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1