Any ideas on how to watch Miami Vice? All I tried doesn't work.

Drixo17

Hey everyone, unfortunately, I am left with no choice but to burden you with my post. Is there anyone who could give me any tips on how I could watch the Miami Vice series? I tried all of the following:
  • I can’t watch it for free on NBC because I don’t live in the US
  • I can’t order it from Amazon, because none of the sellers ship it to Central Europe
  • It’s not being sold/resold over here by anybody
  • It’s not featured on Netflix, HBO and neither Amazon’s Prime Video in my region

Desperate and ashamed I obviously ended up looking for some illegal ways, unsuccessfully though:
  • It’s not on the program, which name I won't share to avoid possibly breaking rules, where you can torrent-stream all the movies and tv shows (not all after all, huh?)
  • I couldn’t find any torrents or downloads whatsoever, not even for the DVD version, although I would really prefer to watch the Blu-ray one since I read on Miami Vice-dedicated subreddit it's so much better.

I just really want to get the Complete Series Blu-Ray version to watch on PS4. I didn’t know what else to do so I figured I’ll try asking here. I am really sorry for mentioning the illegal ways, I don't use such stuff at all. In this case, though, I had to make an exception because as you can see, it's like Miami Vice never existed here, lol.
I really appreciate any help and answers and hope you won't stone me to death for the last two bullet-points, I tried my best. Have a great day!
  • Like 1

I think if its the series you are needing, youll need do a better search on google.

If you are talking about the movie, you can find it inside any garbabe bin, or buried into a wasting dump, or being stored to be used later as target on the olympic games by a shooting team.

• Haha 3

• Administrators

You can watch it on the NBC website using a VPN to spoof your location to the US. Not sure what else to suggest. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There's a wonderful site called "TPB" from which you can download the bluray using a bittorrent client. I won't say more than that but google around it. 

• 5 months later...

Possibly there will be some package forwarding services that will ship to where you live. There is shipito.com, qwintry.com, shopfans.com, and many others in the US. In Europe, there is skypax, shipito (and many others, I suppose). So you buy from, say, Amazon.com, have them ship the Blu-Ray set to the US address you’ll get from those services, and then they will ship the goods to your home address. This is a legal operation, but naturally it will add some to overall costs, and you may have to pay custom taxes. Yet, probably you will be able to get it. Hope it helps!