• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, was a question and you've just muddled my already knackered brain even more. watching that cat is hypnotic. Forget Zito smoking, I need a cig after this think

• Administrators

Well,Which is it "watching that cat is hypnotic. Forget Zito smoking"Zito or my cat? :p

How about this one?"Don't touch anythink electric."

Seem to recall an episode where Izzy says something like this in his shop. Am I getting warm or way off?

Oh umm is it that episode where zito and switek are talking about making their front desk in that garage raised higher cause it makes it harder to rob or something? Know which one I'm talking about? (sorry I don't know the name of the episode)

• Administrators

Seem to recall an episode where Izzy says something like this in his shop. Am I getting warm or way off?

I think your right about that. Unfortunately, I have to go find it again.Drinking combined with trivia questions combined with 5-6 eps a night leaves one bewildered.Sorry, get back to you soon on this.

• Administrators

Oh umm is it that episode where zito and switek are talking about making their front desk in that garage raised higher cause it makes it harder to rob or something? Know which one I'm talking about? (sorry I don't know the name of the episode)

I think your referring to Cool Running when Zito was behind the dest with the camera and Noogie was coming in to fence his stuff.No that is not the ep I'm thinking of thou.

I think your right about that. Unfortunately' date=' I have to go find it again.Drinking combined with trivia questions combined with 5-6 eps a night leaves one bewildered.Sorry, get back to you soon on this.[/quote']You're killing me (LOL) Timm but appreciate it. BTW, what is "N.P.R." in Florida refer to?Thanks An Illinoisian who wants to be a Floridian someday

How about this one?"Don't touch anythink electric."

Duddy to Dykstra before blowing off Switek's phone taps in Lend Me an Ear.

Crockett is told he has good taste in boats but not restaurants

Like a Hurricane, Caitlin to Sonny?