Name The Episode

timm525

• Administrators

Ummmm, I'm guessing Escondara to Sonny regarding Jack in "Jack of all Trades."??????????????????????????

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You two are the only ones.I would have shot the old geezer in the wheel chair myself!!!Like anyone cares what he wrote!

• Administrators
"Life" (said chewing gum)Character' date=' episode and location please folks![/quote']I'll say it was bad guy Tony Rivers in "Phil The Shill" It was his reply to Phil's question "What's in it for me?" on board Rivers' yacht.

I'll say it was bad guy Tony Rivers in "Phil The Shill" It was his reply to Phil's question "What's in it for me?" on board Rivers' yacht.

WOW. That's like hitting the buzzer in "Name that Tune" after hearing one note! :confused:BTW, as an afterthought, I wonder if that's possible on this site ( a name that tune game but with music released in pieces)?

• Administrators

"I need something for the 6 o'clock news"Character and ep please!

Will Pepin in "The Good Collar"

you got it! fellow musicians and all that. think he was called JT or something. FM would know

come to think of it, "JT" and i are both bassists (hence the screen name "no frets" :) )