Certain DJ pic

mvforme

Looking for a pic from back in the 80s of DJ walking somehwere (backstage?) possibly to a game or event?

think i saw it online a while back

he is walking and throwing up a peace sign in and you can tell he didn't want to stop or talk to the media and photographers 

Hope this is the right place if not I apologise!

thankyou very much 

11 minutes ago, mvforme said:

Looking for a pic from back in the 80s of DJ walking somehwere (backstage?) possibly to a game or event?

he is walking and throwing up a peace sign in and you can tell he didn't want to stop or talk to the media and photographers 

thankyou very much 

Welcome to the site! Sounds like maybe something from his Live Aid appearance in 1985? I’m not a DJ fan (a big Crockett fan though  :) ), but we have a few of them here! I hope someone can help. :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, mvforme said:

thankyou very much 

Welcome to a great site about a great show. I know the picture I’ll have a look around. Have a Vice Day.

• 1 month later...

I Know which pic you mean but could not find it either. I can confirm that it was the one taken backstage at Live Aid. I remember that I read a few months ago about it from the guy who took the picture. He reported that he waited for Don when he heard he would show up, but he did not want to stop and moved along. As far as I remember that was shot at the back entrance of a prominent club.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 2:26 AM, mvforme said:

dam it so close but so far!!

any other way i can get it!?

bottle of your favourite booze if you/ anyone can help me! 

I’m pretty good with Google searching for images, but can’t find this one! Sorry!

The closet thing I could find was this photo. He’s not giving the peace sign, but just waving and looks like he doesn’t have time to talk, haha!

FCD0B510-D646-4645-88E2-21D85F5B6913.jpeg