My little MV Collection

Jay

Aside from some Clothes i own i was recently able to get my hand on a few Miami Dade Badges, Miami Vice Sun Glasses and a Miami Vice Wrist Watch.

Here are some Pictures of some of the Badges and the Watch

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

Edited by Jay
  • Like 8

All three of my Miami Dade Badges.

I have a few others like US Marshal, Clark County (CSI), NYPD, NCIS, FBI and London Metropolitan Police.

IMG_4828.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think they are replicas you can order on line. Usually not illegal, not in Florida where I am anyways, as long as you have them on display and/or (you) are not using them with the intent to impersonate LE.

• Like 2

The one in the middle supposedly is a real police badge. An old one and no longer valid, the other two on the side are replicas of the Police Badges of the Miami Dade Police back in the 80s, they are a tiny bit smaller in size and the lettering is different, but like i said, they are replicas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay said:

The newest Addition. All i have to do is try to find matching rechargeable batteries for the phone.

IMG_4829.jpg

I have one of these. I don’t have a landline. It just sets on my desk. :) 

• Like 1

I do have a landline, and i ll try to get it working. Basically all i would need are new Power Adapters for 220 Volts and Batteries with the right voltage that will fit in the phone.

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 7:51 PM, Jay said:

Aside from some Clothes i own i was recently able to get my hand on a few Miami Dade Badges, Miami Vice Sun Glasses and a Miami Vice Wrist Watch.

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

Great items!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:25 PM, timm525 said:

I think they are replicas you can order on line. Usually not illegal, not in Florida where I am anyways, as long as you have them on display and/or (you) are not using them with the intent to impersonate LE.

Hey Timm, where in Florida are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Hollywood. I work near Miami, but I'm most likely gonna transfer a bit further north later next month (west palm beach) to be closer to my parents.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Jay said:

IMG_4822.jpg

I would love to find a jacket like that.  You can only wear so many blazers.