Lmao

Mrich209

9 minutes ago, timm525 said:

He does say that a lot. :)

Lol and I can guarantee that wasn't scripted, just embedded in his small town Missouri slang lol.

46 minutes ago, Mrich209 said:

Hey Pals !!! Thought pal that pal this pal was pal pretty pal funny pal.....pal...

This is the post of the week. Congratulations, pal. :) 

5 hours ago, Mrich209 said:

Lol and I can guarantee that wasn't scripted, just embedded in his small town Missouri slang lol.

I thought he grew up in Kansas?  

• Administrators
6 hours ago, pahonu said:

I thought he grew up in Kansas?  

Nope, Flat Creek, Missouri

4 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Nope, Flat Creek, Missouri

I just did a little research.  He was indeed born in Flat Creek Missouri but moved to Wichita Kansas at age six.  He spent the rest of his childhood there, graduating from Wichita South High School and spending a year at the University of Kansas.  There, he married a dancer at age 19 and had it annulled within days.  He left for California to study acting at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco and has maintained various homes in California since.  I’d say my original statement that he grew up in Kansas is accurate, ages 6-19.

Edited by pahonu

• Administrators
4 hours ago, pahonu said:

I’d say my original statement that he grew up in Kansas is accurate, ages 6-19.

I'd say you're absolutely right!

2 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I'd say you're absolutely right!

Funny how we’re such fans and didn’t really know a lot of these details.  I vaguely knew he grew up in Kansas and had a complicated relationship history.  I had no idea he studied acting in San Francisco or had a marriage annulled so young.  I guess we all focus mostly on the Miami Vice years and after.  

• Administrators
7 hours ago, pahonu said:

I just did a little research.  He was indeed born in Flat Creek Missouri but moved to Wichita Kansas at age six.  He spent the rest of his childhood there, graduating from Wichita South High School and spending a year at the University of Kansas.  There, he married a dancer at age 19 and had it annulled within days.  He left for California to study acting at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco and has maintained various homes in California since.  I’d say my original statement that he grew up in Kansas is accurate, ages 6-19.

Didn’t he tell Candy he was from Wichita? :)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

That was a great laugh, haha. It is something I did notice, but kinda forgot about after watching one or two episodes in a row. I kinda wonder what the second season brought, pal.

I love this video! Always makes me laugh! I wish someone would do a video of all the “pals” of the entire series! This is just season 1!

”You win the honeymoon to Mexico on some game show, pal?” :)

Edited by AndrewRemington