Impressive guest appearances

RedDragon86

Just thought I would start a thread on guest appearances who impressed you the most.

Just to name a few of my own - Phil Collins and John Heard were very comfortable and convincing in their roles, the actor who played Marcel in "One Way Ticket" was great, the way he stood up to Crockett in the interrogation room was impressive acting. Fiona was simply amazing.

Maria Duval was superb in "Killshot" as well.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

Lynn Whitfield was really good as Odette in “Bought and Paid For”. She’s a great actress. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Lynn Whitfield was really good as Odette in “Bought and Paid For”. She’s a great actress. 

Yeah she was great in that episode, probably the reason I always get emotionally wrapped up in that one.

Edited by RedDragon86

I agree about Dennis Farina.  Great actor, and gone too soon.

I was always a fan of Bill Paxton so I enjoyed his performance in "Streetwise".  But Ed O'neill in "Heart of Darkness" was one of the best.

• Like 2

My top 3:

David Schramm in Asian Cut

Stanley Tucci as Mosca 

William Russ as Evan

my Flop 3:

Danny Sullivan in Florence Italy, Miles Davis in Junk Love and Leonard Cohen in French Twist. All three are no actors and I appreciate them a lot in their normal professions.

16 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

I agree about Dennis Farina.  Great actor, and gone too soon.

I was always a fan of Bill Paxton so I enjoyed his performance in "Streetwise".  But Ed O'neill in "Heart of Darkness" was one of the best.

I would say Dennis was the best out of the every guest star. Flawless performances, and totally convincing as a mobster.

• Administrators

I've always been impressed by Dan Hedaya. He's played so many different roles and fits them all. From Nick Tortelli on "Cheers" to Schroeder ("One Eyed Jack") and  Reuben Reydolfo  ("Payback") on Vice. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

I've always been impressed by Dan Hedaya. He's played so many different roles and fits them all. From Nick Tortelli on "Cheers" to Schroeder ("One Eyed Jack") and  Reuben Reydolfo  ("Payback") on Vice. 

Haha Carla's deadbeat ex husband, I love Cheer's :)

Great guest star on the show. He played Adrian Monk's father as well on "Monk" brilliant versatile actor.

• Like 1