Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

2 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

Alien (1979). An almost perfect horror film by Ridley Scott.

Correct.  I saw this on the big screen when it premiered and it scared the crap out of me.  I just bought a few days ago the blue ray series of all the Alien films.  Going to binge watch them as soon as I can. 

5 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

Ok, only “true film buffs” will know this “film”... :)

62E09B69-3BD7-4EE6-A195-D403020C866D.jpeg

First film that comes to my mind.  Snakes on a Plane.  I want to quote that famous line but I will keep it clean. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

First film that comes to my mind.  Snakes on a Plane.  I want to quote that famous line but I will keep it clean. 

You got it, meng! That just made me think... I don’t see any profanity on this board (I don’t think it’s explicitly banned, or is it?)

5 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

Shaft?

Good guess! But yup, it’s Snakes on a Plane.

4 minutes ago, AndrewRemington said:

You got it, meng! That just made me think... I don’t see any profanity on this board (I don’t think it’s explicitly banned, or is it?)

I and some others have typed fuck here before to no outcry. C bombs are frowned on here though.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Bad language is not necessarily banned but we like to keep posts in good taste whenever possible.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

Warning: Language

I love Chappelle’s Show! I wish Dave still wanted to do it. I appreciate when comedy has no barriers and doesn’t have to be politically correct.

17 minutes ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

I and some others have typed fuck here before to no outcry. C bombs are frowned on here though.

That’s good, lol. I expect Tommy Vercetti to swear, as well as steal cars, shoot people, and etc. I also read everything you say in Ray Liotta’s voice. :) 

Edited by AndrewRemington

1 hour ago, AndrewRemington said:

That’s good, lol. I expect Tommy Vercetti to swear, as well as steal cars, shoot people, and etc. I also read everything you say in Ray Liotta’s voice. :) 

I've heard it all before, pal. Really. I have. Dumb Florida morons. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. Fuck, Audrey. I'm up for a nickle and all you can do is write!

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Next...

See the source image

"Lock Up"?

• Like 1