Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

6 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Aguirre the Wrath of God.

I'm afraid I have to say this. Kinski was an appalling and disgusting person. Just read his wikipedia. The only film I can watch with him is The Great Silence.

Have you seen him in For a Few Dollars More?

10 hours ago, Tommy Vercetti said:

Aguirre the Wrath of God.

I'm afraid I have to say this. Kinski was an appalling and disgusting person. Just read his wikipedia. The only film I can watch with him is The Great Silence.

Correct.

Yeah it's pretty disturbing to watch but he's the perfect choice to play a psychopath and no wonder Herzog was fascinated by him.

Watch the Dollars movies man :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

I wish I would have gotten to it first! I am a huge Freddy fan!

The second film isn't as good as the original but what it does do better is has a creepier atmosphere and Freddy's makeup/mask is scarier and he is much more sinister.

• Like 1

Stranger Than Paradise! Starring Eszter Balint (Dorothy Bain from MV episode “Buddies”). Believe it or not, I saw this before I saw a single episode of Miami Vice.

3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

The second film isn't as good as the original but what it does do better is has a creepier atmosphere and Freddy's makeup/mask is scarier and he is much more sinister.

Very true. I love the first one best, but the makeup and atmosphere in Freddy’s Revenge is very spooky. That bus scene at the beginning is one of the most terrifying nightmares.

• Like 1

Stranger Than Paradise! Starring Eszter Balint (Dorothy Bain from MV episode “Buddies”). Believe it or not, I saw this before I saw a single episode of Miami Vice.

Correct! Well done, AndrewRemington!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

April Fool's Day!

Correct! It’s a horror classic that really surprised me the first time I saw it.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Tango & Cash!!!  Yet Kurt still has his Snake Plissken revolver.

I hate to be a nit picker of details but the gun used in Tango in Cash was a Ruger GP100, I have the same one minus the scope. According to IMFDB on guns, the one he used in Snake Plissken is a S&W 629 Performance Center. I don’t own one of those but look closely at the Ruger, the nose of that barrel and the cylinder release are a dead giveaway on that firearm. 

Magnolia! I just watched it recently, but sadly I didn’t care for it. Long and drawn out, it was really tough to make it through.

Magnolia was a good movie but was depressing as hell watching a bunch of awful people for 3 hours. :(

I really liked Melora Walters and John C Reilly in that though, they were sweet.