DOUBLE TAKE

COOPER&BURNETT

Yeah. I desperately tried to blow this image up to full screen size, and was unable to do it also Tim. I invested about an hour or so trying to no avail.

Cooper and Burnett's Miami Vice ScrapbookI think the picture of the young Don Johnson is from the "Harrad Experiment". This is a very creative thread. I love it!!!MJ

• 3 weeks later...

You'll have to hang your sunglasses in your jacket pocket, since we'll never see them on your face, like DJ. ;):cool:

I was actually wearing my ray bans in the shot (not that you can tell), as I never go out in the sun without them, and I was facing the morning sun in that shot.Yeah, your right, I guess I should have put them in my pocket. I think there are a few examples of pictures of me on this site (without my head) with my shades in my blazer pocket.

Coop' date=' where are you from the neck up??[/quote']Where am I?....I'm off somewhere "necking" with a pretty lady. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The last one is cute, but where's the cigarette to achieve full likeness? :D Well, forget it... Maybe you just don't smoke - good for you, then... :)I seriously doubt that the pic with the earphones is from "Harrad Experiment", because in that movie Don had longer hair. "Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart", maybe? :confused:

The last one is cute' date=' but where's the cigarette to achieve full likeness? :D Well, forget it... Maybe you just don't smoke - good for you, then... :)I seriously doubt that the pic with the earphones is from "Harrad Experiment", because in that movie Don had longer hair. "Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart", maybe? :confused:[/quote']I don't smoke.And yes, it seems more likely "MAGIC GARDEN OF STANLEY SWEETHEART".