Happy Birthday, Dadrian !

Tony D.

Today, we wish a very Happy Birthday to one of our most active members ......Dadrian ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :balloon: :fireworks:

He's not only very knowledgeable about Miami Vice but also well versed in Music ! :radio: 

So, Dadrian go and have a wonderful, musical, Miami Vice Birthday, today! :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Wow! 40!  Happy Birthday to Jan Hammer's little brother!  ;)  Whenever I hear one of Dadrian's covers it reminds me just how truly lucky we are to have him in our Vice family!  A true master of his craft, he never fails to amaze me!  Enjoy your day buddy!

:cake::gift::radio::radio::radio::radio::radio::clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday, Dadrian! The big 4-0. I hope you can still celebrate today! I’m not sure how things are down in Georgia. Last thing I heard, the devil was looking for a soul to steal... :)

One thing I always wanted to tell you is that you may be the “Diet Coke of Jan Hammer”, but that’s fine with me because I prefer Diet Coke to regular Coke. That’s my favorite “pop” as we call it in Wisconsin.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Congratulations on your birthday buddy. Hope you have a very special day.

Hate to break this to ya, in case ya didn’t know, it’s all down hill from here! :p

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

Here's a little present for ya, pal! I hope you don't think it's sacrilegious. :D

happy bday.jpg

This is so great!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Sorry jan, im late.

Any birthday cake slice in the freezer?

Happy Birthday!!!!

:) 

All gone, My Friend. 

Thanks!

• Like 1