Can name the film from this quote?

RedDragon86

17 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

It must be “Fort Apache”! I’ve never seen that movie, but I looked through every John Wayne film directed by John Ford online and I figured from your last clue you were referring to Shirley Temple and John Agar.

I couldn’t even find the quote you referenced anywhere online. What a tricky one! I was destined to solve this!

You are correct.  John Wayne's character says the line right after the meeting with the new commander of the Army regiment played by Henry Fonda. You are right Andrew, destiny is yours. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

You are correct.  John Wayne's character says the line right after the meeting with the new commander of the Army regiment played by Henry Fonda. You are right Andrew, destiny is yours. 

D9FB3058-AA9B-4BFE-9E41-3A17D2A02AFC.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Quote:  “Shut it down! Shut it down forever!                                                    Name the movie!

18 minutes ago, Ferrariman said:

Quote:  “Shut it down! Shut it down forever!                                                    Name the movie!

Stargate? (Been awhile :D)

20 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Dark City (1998)??

• Administrators

Quote:  “King Kong ain’t got nuthin’ on me!”                                                        

Character and Movie Please!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Quote:  “King Kong ain’t got nuthin’ on me!”                                                        

Character and Movie Please!

Alonzo in Training Day.  Part of a great speech!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Retro80sfan said:

Roddy Piper aka John Nada in They Live (1988).

Love that movie and that quote! :cool:

Yep.  Hard to pick one quote from that movie!  Just watched it again and it feels quite prophetic with everything going on.

• Like 1

Quote  -  "Let me tell you something, Jack. If shit was worth something, poor people would be born with no a**hole"

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Haha 2